Wake Island Photo Album
Click on the date to see the posting from that day.
- 26 February, 1998 : Wake as seen on the landing approach.
- 26 February, 1998 N2WB and N2OO on top of an old airport building.
- 26 February, 1998 N2WB, K8XP and N2OO installing the A3.
- 2 March, 1998 K8XP at the rig.
- 2 March, 1998 N2OO at the rig.
- 2 March, 1998 N6MZ at the rig.
- 2 March, 1998 N2WB at the rig.
- 5 March, 1998 The A3.
- 5 March, 1998 Historic plaque.
- 6 March, 1998 N6MZ building dipole.
- 6 March, 1998 N2WB at the mike.
- 6 March, 1998 Interstate #1 Wake Is.
- 6 March, 1998 The shack.
- 6 March, 1998 The team at a pill box.
- 6 March, 1998 The big guns of Wake.
- 6 March, 1998 One of the locals.
- 6 March, 1998 Our Hosts...the Wake Island Fire Brigade
- 9 March, 1998Wake Island Avengers
- 9 March, 1998Who is this famous dxer?
- 9 March, 1998Japanese aircraft bunkers
- 9 March, 1998Prisoner Rock
- 9 March, 1998Wake team at Base sign
- 9 March, 1998A marine pilot on the island during the capture returns
- 9 March, 1998Two prints of the capture of Wake presented on 8 Mar. 1998
- 9 March, 1998Wake Island Fire Brigade gets lesson in Ham Radio
- 12 March, 1998Island transportation.
- 12 March, 1998Remains of Pan Am Clipper dock.
- 12 March, 1998Last Sunset on Wake.
- 12 March, 1998Final Barbeque.
This page is designed and maintained by Donald R. Greenbaum, N1DG. Your comments are always welcome to me at: email@example.com
Last update 12 March, 1998